Wednesday, November 26, 2014

These Materials Are Needed For The Book I Am Writing


      When you go to America send me, please, answers to the following questions.

1. Please write down 7 American last names and 5 names of  American streets.

2. Name, please, 8 small ports

3. Name, please, 3 large and 4 medium syndicates, concerns or other capitalist establishments
that own them.

4. Name, please all brands of cars, that there are in San Francisco and which factories they are
made in,what is their speed?

5. What is the brand of the ships that arrive there?

And please send a pack of chewing gum and interesting books--
--Debts will be repaid in full.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You
    My brother introduced me to books and movies. I did not realize his influence and never got to thank him. So, now, publicly, I acknowledge. Without you, I would never have known or loved:
    Fitzcarraldo, Missing, Baghdad Café, Diva, The Magnificent Seven, Solaris, Mephisto, Kon Tiki and Yeghishe Charents. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete